Tuesday 17 September 2013

TASK recreating a trailer

TASK

My next task has been to recreate a trailer that is present within the industry. I have searched around at many different trailers and come to a conclusion. I have decided that I create a teaser trailer because my cast will have to be kept to a minimum. This because I want to film it this weekend (which is short notice to ask for actors) and have it edited by next so I can get on to creating my own film trailer. Therefore, I have chosen to recreate the teaser trailer for the Hulk, previewed in 2003. The film I aim to recreate is previewed below. 



This trailer involves one actor but a series of different shots. The trailer uses a lot of edit and to make this easier for myself i have come up to a conclusion myself, as the director. The house that has to get smashed at the end will obviously be hard to do. Therefore, I have decided upon using a toy house which I can then kick over at the end of the filming, to represent the Hulk who is evidently destroying the house with his strength and anger. The way the actor turns from skin colour to bright green will be don gradually using green face paint. 

ACTOR:
I have managed to cast my actor to play 'Hulk'. Casting your film is a very important part of the film production because it can target a range of different audiences. In this trailer the actor is a young man, who looks innocent and nice, which then differences with his later appearance as a Hulk. 
Therefore I have chosen upon using the following male as my actor...

Name: Lee Brewer
Age: 18


Props to use- 



No comments:

Post a Comment